• Complexity – the telecom industry is defined by complexity & confusion; telecom technology, product selection, supplier contracts, rate plans, invoice validation & payment all require in-depth industry expertise
• No Discipline – telecom expense management is a non-core function for businesses with little if any structured management processes
• No plans or Budget for implementing a Telecom Management Program
We can help… Our Telecom Expense Control (TEC) program is a proven Six Sigma Methodology for effective management of telecom network expense.
1. Identify & Quantify client overspend
2. Capture overspend opportunity
3. Implement TEC process
The Telephone Excise Tax Refund (TETR) is a one-time payment available on your 2006 federal income tax return. It is designed to refund previously collected long distance telephone taxes. Individuals, businesses and tax-exempt organizations are eligible to request it.
In May 2006, the Treasury Department announced that the government will stop collecting the federal excise tax on LONG-DISTANCE telephone services beginning August 1, 2006 and that individuals, businesses and tax-exempt organizations who paid the long-distance telephone excise tax can request the refund on their 2006 federal income tax returns. The refund is capped at 2 percent of the total telephone expenses for businesses and tax-exempt organizations with 250 or fewer employees — which covers more than 99 percent of all businesses.
Businesses and tax-exempt organizations may determine the actual amount of refundable long-distance telephone excise taxes they paid for the 41 months from March 2003 through July 2006, or use the formula to figure their refunds.
Client personnel participation is not required. We simply require two hours of management time to approve our initiatives.
No funding required. All TEC implementations are self-funded by savings derived from telecom network expense reductions.
Contact TCOM CONSULTANTZ GROUP INTERNATIONAL for further information.
© Copyrights tcomconsultantz.com 2017.All right reserved.